Small Team, Big Impact.
If you're looking for an average job, you should probably look elsewhere (PS this was written @4am).
If you do value taking risks, leading projects, and seeing the outcome of your hard work, we have leadership roles and internship opportunities available in the functions below.
- Ideal for someone seeking a more significant and challenging role at Unfused
- Will typically involve managing a team and several projects
- Willing to commit 15 hours/wk minimum
- Ideal for someone looking for exposure to different areas of business or considering a leadership role at Unfused
- Willing to commit 8 hours/wk minimum
- Development Manage and oversee fundraising Research and implement business development strategies Communicate with partners to expand the organization
Manage and oversee fundraising
Research and implement business development strategies
Communicate with partners to expand the organization
Design and maintain Unfused website
Maintain relations with our web development partner
Manage site analytics and report trends to management team
Develop targeted campaigns for brand growth and awareness
Design and organize distribution of promotional materials
Research relevant market trends
Recruit and interview HQ and national candidates
Maintain HR systems including employee check-ins, time sheets, and databases.
Ensure organization's employee guidelines are followed
Approve prospective budgets for operations and new projects
Manage bank and vendor accounts
Record cash flow including income and expenditures
Assist directors in coordinating meetings and conferences
Organize recruiting and outreach events
Assemble and distribute promotional materials